Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22’ Halo Premium MT 86
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i’ve currently have a red, MT, premium gr86 “reserved” in central florida. i’ve seen that a lot more people in the west coast have been able to actually order and see the VIN/dates for when their cars would arrive. i’m curious to see who else from florida has officially ordered one and get more information on dates.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I’m also in Florida! Put down a deposit for a Halo white Premium MT a few months back in a SF dealership and am still waiting to hear back on my order. Hope we hear back soon!
So i’ve currently have a red, MT, premium gr86 “reserved” in central florida. i’ve seen that a lot more people in the west coast have been able to actually order and see the VIN/dates for when their cars would arrive. i’m curious to see who else from florida has officially ordered one and get more information on dates.
Congrats on placing your reservations! @Mauro L did your have to put a deposit down like @Lanton7799 did?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got mine allocation from a central FL dealer that had 1 on the way that was a Premium AT. They swapped it for a 6MT that was a base(my preference) from another deal and he repeated the 30 cars in the SouthEast comment as well. Said half's were AT's. So 1 of 15 in the SE. That's crazy for this shipment. Current guess is 8 - 10 days, but not promises.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One had came in to a dealer in south Florida I went to go look at it in person (it was already pre sold) but it looks way better in person then in pictures. The sales person in came in out of know here they had no idea it was being delivered, my guess is that Toyota is send some to every dealer but not telling them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts