Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

There is a LOT to unpack from this video. GReddy has made a ton of aftermarket parts for this GR86 already. We are seeing:

TURBO! (with gauge)
Pulleys
Hoses
Exhaust
And many more.

Also, they turn the engine ON!

They even give it a very short drive!

Now about the turbo. I didn't hear anything like it, maybe the gauge is up there but the turbo isn't done being installed or developed yet or something...

·
Registered
72 Posts

There is a LOT to unpack from this video. GReddy has made a ton of aftermarket parts for this GR86 already. We are seeing:

TURBO! (with gauge)
Pulleys
Hoses
Exhaust
And many more.

Now about the turbo. I didn't hear anything like it, maybe the gauge is up there but the turbo isn't done being installed or developed yet or something...
From what I was told everything is still in development. I'm so happy Toyota gave these aftermarket brands a car to develop parts. Exhaust sounds so good to me too. Appreciate the video, I really wondered how the Trust/Greddy concept sounded.

·
Registered
13 Posts

TURBO! (with gauge)
Pulleys
Hoses
Exhaust
And many more.

So I figured it out. The Trust car used to have a turbo lol. P6060387 . There's pictures of it with the turbo, but from this video it seems that it wasnt connected at all. I don't think the exhaust side was built so the turbine was whining.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I figured it out. The Trust car used to have a turbo lol. P6060387 . There's pictures of it with the turbo, but from this video it seems that it wasnt connected at all. I don't think the exhaust side was built so the turbine was whining.
Nice find! Turbo, wow, already?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts