Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very exciting stuff! What's interesting is the little spot in the grille for the GR badge. It also confirms that it's going to look similar to the BRZ.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not similar its very different
The intake are more different this time.

Toyota offer more airflow, but the subaru (in my opinion without actually seeing the GR86 put together) is a bit more interesting.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The intake are more different this time.

Toyota offer more airflow, but the subaru (in my opinion without actually seeing the GR86 put together) is a bit more interesting.
The BRZ looks a tiny bit upscale and more emotional, basically what you'd expect for more money.

·
Registered
120 Posts
So the mule we saw a month or so prior to the November 18th BRZ unveiling was apparently the 86. Interesting. I would have thought that the 86 would have had a little bit more in common with the Supra. Actually it seems Toyota is aligning it more with the GR Yaris in styling I think.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would say its an excellent example of how Toyota should design it after seeing what the BRZ is like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Based on the hood and sides that line work and overall aesthetic makes much more sense. I guess I can hold onto some hope that the gr86 will actually look like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts