Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Arispo94! How are you looking to spec the rest of your GR86?
Hey thanks 😁 Still waiting for princing as here in Spain prices for these caras usually get a bit expensive due to emission taxes. But, I'll go definitely for the premium package and the automatic ( I know I know, ugh...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
All of these colors look solid outside of Pavement
Wonder which one would look best with some Carbon Fiber mods

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Wagon CVT :(
18 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of people opting for the Neptune Blue or Track bRed. Raven, Halo, and all the various shades between seem to be the most popular along with Truneo Blue. It's odd to me because Neptune Blue and Track bRed are the brightest colors. I'm definitely going to order a Neptune Blue GR86. What's the reasoning behind choosing the darker, more subdued colors? I know stealth is a reason. Less likely to be targeted by cops.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of people opting for the Neptune Blue or Track bRed. Raven, Halo, and all the various shades between seem to be the most popular along with Truneo Blue. It's odd to me because Neptune Blue and Track bRed are the brightest colors. I'm definitely going to order a Neptune Blue GR86. What's the reasoning behind choosing the darker, more subdued colors? I know stealth is a reason. Less likely to be targeted by cops.
To me Neptune blue looks like a pastel or Easter like and is just not appealing. Not getting red because that is way too flashy to me. Not getting white, steel, or pavement because my last 4 cars were one of those colors. I do not like black cars so no that color does not work for me. Trueno blue is pleasing to my eyes therefore I am getting that. If that color wasn't there I would get white and then get additional aftermarket paint options added.

On a side note, I really wish there was an orange option.

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Wagon CVT :(
18 Posts
On a side note, I really wish there was an orange option.
Orange is my favorite color, so that would've been my preference too if they offered it. Most likely, they'll come out with a special edition orange color like they did with the previous gen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I always find a handful of colors on the previous 86 appealing - neptuney blue included. Probably going to be my goto as well. Shame toyota doesnt offer an ordering experience like Subaru does.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts