Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

Do you think the GR86 will be soled in europe?

• I dont care, i have a Supra MK 4.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Any news if the GR86 is going to be selled in europe?

I live in austria. I hope it will be available here. Fun cars are so few to buy these days.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the forum @HODOR! Subaru announced last November that the BRZ won't be coming to Europe so that leaves Toyota. The problem is Toyota has said nothing about the GR86 and what they plan to do with it.

If I were a betting man I'd say the GR86 is going to be available in Europe. Hopefully this event between Toyota and Subaru can clear this up.

·
Registered
4 Posts

On Toyota sites you have to do the treasure hunt, but for the moment, let's be content to know that we will be able to see it on the roads of the old continent!

·
Registered
451 Posts

On Toyota sites you have to do the treasure hunt, but for the moment, let's be content to know that we will be able to see it on the roads of the old continent!
Welcome to the forum @Alstare! Great find for Germany and Poland. Have you found anything for Italy?

·
Registered
11 Posts

yeah, that was quite convoluted and hidden on the bottom of the site, thanks!

Welcome to the forum @Alstare! Great find for Germany and Poland. Have you found anything for Italy?
there it is: Toyota GR86, la potenza delle emozioni

it's mondo toyota -> gamma gr sport -> scroll almost to the bottom

there's nothing too crazy there but it's cool to look at different european gr 86 sites. feels good after the new z missing europe

·
Registered
11 Posts
the latter, sometimes some particular engine or trim level can be available in one country and not in the other. i would say that model range is pretty unified across the ue but importers in particular countries are adjusting their offer to the local market. for example czech republic could get base mx-5 nd with the black plastic instead of painted door panels and without touchscreen, i've never seen it in poland, maybe it was here at the very beginning

even though, it's nice to see local site, it makes the wait a little bit easier and it's ensuring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.