Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worth a visit, some just beautiful pictures of the engine, and great details.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
684 Posts
Man those exterior accessories makes the car so aggressive. lol. I kinda like mine stock now.

View attachment 2626
Dude, STI, I think did a great job with the BRZ, I love the GR team but I really do not like what they did here. Stock looks better which is why I would go with Tom's or Greedy/Trust's body mods because they're simple and look amazing.

This just reminds me of the Type R Civic, great car but I think they did a little too much. Lol

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
354 Posts
Looks fire !! Would not opt for mot additions. Calipers are fire sheesh and the exhaust pipes oof !! where did you find this photo. I can barely navigate the Japanese website :(
Honestly, it's not that hard lol. Just go to customize then select GR Performance Parts and scroll down.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
354 Posts
Dude, STI, I think did a great job with the BRZ, I love the GR team but I really do not like what they did here. Stock looks better which is why I would go with Tom's or Greedy/Trust's body mods because they're simple and look amazing.

This just reminds me of the Type R Civic, great car but I think they did a little too much. Lol
I like the design for the last gen Type R. lol. But I think I will regret it if I do buy the lip and skirts. lol

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd just like them to release a black gloss replacement for all the non-gloss black parts. I like the dark gloss black of the wheels and the mirrors, but why is the rest that dark plastic stuff...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.