Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw these from legendary artist Jon Sibal

Not actual GR Corolla images. Actually just his impression of what a widebody Corolla hatch would look like.

gr corolla widebody

gr corolla side

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a bunch more pics. Hard to believe this isn't a real photo.
gr corolla close up wheels

gr corolla wide rear jon sibal

corolla widebody jon sibal

gr corolla above

gr corolla rear

·
Registered
18 Posts
That would be so cool if that kinda thing comes out some day. Nice upload St00k! (y) I was just thinking to myself, I only heard about the FRS/GT86/BRZ around a year after it came out so wasn't part of the intial build up if you know what i mean. In regards to the new GR86 it feels really cool to meet you guys on this new forum and be part of the devlopment in the coming months. Hope that didn't sound too cheesey..:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be so cool if that kinda thing comes out some day. Nice upload St00k! (y) I was just thinking to myself, I only heard about the FRS/GT86/BRZ around a year after it came out so wasn't part of the intial build up if you know what i mean. In regards to the new GR86 it feels really cool to meet you guys on this new forum and be part of the devlopment in the coming months. Hope that didn't sound too cheesey..:ROFLMAO:
Not at all. Communities like this are always a great find. Until the trolls get here. lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Same here @Rascasse, it's pretty cool finding a place like this where everything is going to be new information!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts