Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey everyone!

We just finished adding all the available parts from TRD for the 2022+ Toyota GR86 on our website!

We are now sponsor of the forum! We hope we'll able to help you build your dream car!

We've sold parts from Japan to thousands of customers all over the world and love to see everyone's builds getting the best quality parts ever.

We're happy to inform you that we have now started adding parts for the 2022+ Toyota GR86 (ZN8) & Subaru BRZ (ZD8) and we'll constantly update our private forum with the newest parts available from Japan!

Click here to see all our 2022+ GR86 Parts available!

Subscribe to our thread to be informed every time we post new products or follow us on Facebook & Instagram!

Receive our monthly 2022+ GR86 Newsletter (new parts, deals & awesome pictures) directly to your inbox by clicking the link!

Cheers~

Here you is the full TRD lineup for the GR86 :

TRD Front Lip

TRD Side Skirts

TRD Rear Diffuser

TRD Ducktail Trunk Spoiler

TRD Canards

TRD Front Fender Duct Fins

TRD Aero Stabilizing Cover

TRD Fuel Lid

TRD Member Brace Set

TRD Performance Damper

TRD Sport Side Visor

TRD Monoblock Big Brake Kit

TRD Brake Pads Set

TRD Door Handle Protector

TRD Key Cover

TRD Sunshade

TRD LED Room Lamp Set

TRD Knee Pad

TRD Interior Panel Set

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another question
Does it have a Formular. Like a ABE or TüV document. For us in Germany. For Example the the Front and the Rear Spoiler. Do i need those or Not (cause its official Trd from Toyota) ? Greetings from Germany.
( Great job 86 worx )

·
Super Moderator
694 Posts
Also, I thought the parts for th GR86 had been all rebranded GR? Is it just a mistake on the descriptions, or are they actually branded TRD?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Also, I thought the parts for th GR86 had been all rebranded GR? Is it just a mistake on the descriptions, or are they actually branded TRD?
My thoughts exactly. I thought the Gazoo Racing brand took over from TRD.

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another question
Does it have a Formular. Like a ABE or TüV document. For us in Germany. For Example the the Front and the Rear Spoiler. Do i need those or Not (cause its official Trd from Toyota) ? Greetings from Germany.
( Great job 86 worx )
As far as I know they don't have the TuV documents. Those are the Japanese Domestic Market versions of the products.

·
I get the good stuff.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a bit of a side of perspective. The GR Parts are sold by TRD in Japan (manufactured by TRD too), so we named them TRD on the website for the sake of it. But in the descriptions we call them GR so that both names are shown.

Since they released the new car, there's been a lot of unknowns. At first they told us that the chassis code would be ZN6 (again) for the GR86 and they finally named it ZN8. The BRZ should then have been ZC8 (considering it's coming from ZC6), but they named it ZD8.

Either way, GR Front Spoiler / TRD Front Spoiler for GR86 are same product.

Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's a bit of a side of perspective. The GR Parts are sold by TRD in Japan (manufactured by TRD too), so we named them TRD on the website for the sake of it. But in the descriptions we call them GR so that both names are shown.

Since they released the new car, there's been a lot of unknowns. At first they told us that the chassis code would be ZN6 (again) for the GR86 and they finally named it ZN8. The BRZ should then have been ZC8 (considering it's coming from ZC6), but they named it ZD8.

Either way, GR Front Spoiler / TRD Front Spoiler for GR86 are same product.

Sorry for the confusion!
Oh ok that clears things up. Will y'all upload videos on the installation of these parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts