Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is it me or does the car look a bit orange in hue rather than a deep red? Could be the photos or my screen but was expecting the red to be more of a deeper blood red colour.

Still, good to see these are finally being spotted in the wild now

·
Registered
2020 Corolla SE 6MT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it me or does the car look a bit orange in hue rather than a deep red? Could be the photos or my screen but was expecting the red to be more of a deeper blood red colour.

Still, good to see these are finally being spotted in the wild now
It is kinda orangish in person. I really wish there was a maroon option. But oh well

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’d rather not say. Not sure if I want a bunch of random people on the internet knowing where I work. It was sold prior to delivery anyway. They were prepping it for pickup when I took the pics
ah ok, i wanted to check it out in person since i’ve only seen the BRZ in person. i’m looking for a manual gr anyways

·
Registered
2020 Corolla SE 6MT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah ok, i wanted to check it out in person since i’ve only seen the BRZ in person. i’m looking for a manual gr anyways
Yeah. It’s already been picked up by the owner. I’m in the same boat though. Wanting a manual in Neptune blue

·
Registered
8 Posts
Noticed that rear GR86 badge is two-digit 86. Assuming production comes with this. I see other posted with round 86 badge.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Noticed that rear GR86 badge is two-digit 86. Assuming production comes with this. I see other posted with round 86 badge.
I kept seeing this 2 digit badge on the jdm cars and was hoping this wasn’t going to be the production badge because I prefer the classic round one. That being said I will be removing those two digits when I take delivery of mines next month.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, glad to see one in the region. I’m surprised, though, because I’m also in central Florida and not until this past weekend did I even hear about any allocations for the SE. Seemed like our region was going to be the last to get any, but this one got delivered already 🤯. Haven’t heard of any being delivered anywhere else yet either. Regardless, I’m happy for the person that bought this one

1 - 20 of 26 Posts