Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
Hopefully more axle back exhausts come out sans burnt tips. But I can live with it I suppose, though I think it looks funny on a bright blue car.

I had the Legamax in my cart, but figured I should wait to hear the car in person first. :D

Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
A new sound clip of the Sard titanium exhaust:

It drives me nuts when this is what people post for an exhaust video. Why dont they just shove the camera inside the muffler so we can see what that sounds like. Revving in neutral doesnt matter. Strapping a gopro to your rear bumper inches away from your bumper doesnt matter. Drive by videos and in car videos while driving is what matters. The engine needs to be under load, moving and go through various RPM. The above video gives zero indication of that will actually sound like driving down the road.

Registered
I鈥檓 sure future customers will share more detailed sound clips鈥 but that鈥檚 all the company has released unfortunately.

I would like to know at what distance and RPM their DB reading was taken. 89db would make it legal in Australia but only if it is measured within a similar distance and RPM to the testing standards.

Premium Member
Legamax on the way. I just dislike money. :)

馃し鈥嶁檧锔

• Love
Reactions: PhoenixM3 and Stone

Premium Member
Reactions: Stone

Premium Member
If anyone was wondering, it's currently a 5 month lead time on the Legamax. :D

I'll wait it out, I'm sure I will tire of the OEM exhaust and appreciate it more once it arrives.

Registered
2022 Pavement GR86 , 2019 Shelby GT350R
It drives me nuts when this is what people post for an exhaust video. Why dont they just shove the camera inside the muffler so we can see what that sounds like. Revving in neutral doesnt matter. Strapping a gopro to your rear bumper inches away from your bumper doesnt matter. Drive by videos and in car videos while driving is what matters. The engine needs to be under load, moving and go through various RPM. The above video gives zero indication of that will actually sound like driving down the road.
Agree on all points.

Registered
Awesome. I鈥檝e only seen the Fujitsubo AR for sale on JDM sites. Did you order from one of them or is someone carrying them domestic?

this showed up with my Fujitsubo AR catback today

I鈥檒l be installing it this weekend! I鈥檒l try to get cold start videos asap.

Once my foot heals and I can Drive manual again, I鈥檒l to post up some driving videos

View attachment 5480

Registered
PBGR86
Hopefully more axle back exhausts come out sans burnt tips. But I can live with it I suppose, though I think it looks funny on a bright blue car.

I had the Legamax in my cart, but figured I should wait to hear the car in person first. :D
The HKS Spec L2 comes with the ability to change the tips. You can choose from Blue, Burnt, or Carbon.

Watch Material property Font Watch accessory Rim

1 - 20 of 36 Posts