Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Hopefully more axle back exhausts come out sans burnt tips. But I can live with it I suppose, though I think it looks funny on a bright blue car.

I had the Legamax in my cart, but figured I should wait to hear the car in person first. :D

Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
A new sound clip of the Sard titanium exhaust:

It drives me nuts when this is what people post for an exhaust video. Why dont they just shove the camera inside the muffler so we can see what that sounds like. Revving in neutral doesnt matter. Strapping a gopro to your rear bumper inches away from your bumper doesnt matter. Drive by videos and in car videos while driving is what matters. The engine needs to be under load, moving and go through various RPM. The above video gives zero indication of that will actually sound like driving down the road.

Registered
I鈥檓 sure future customers will share more detailed sound clips鈥 but that鈥檚 all the company has released unfortunately.

I would like to know at what distance and RPM their DB reading was taken. 89db would make it legal in Australia but only if it is measured within a similar distance and RPM to the testing standards.

Premium Member

Premium Member
If anyone was wondering, it's currently a 5 month lead time on the Legamax. :D

I'll wait it out, I'm sure I will tire of the OEM exhaust and appreciate it more once it arrives.

Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
Pretty convinced I am going with the Borla S type on mine. It is similar to the HKS in sound IMO. Not too much louder but very deep tone. That will leave me room to change the front pipe and\or header without the sound level being insane.

Registered
2022 BRZ
This Fujitsubo exhaust sounds the best to me so far, and a nice volume level, loud enough but not too crazy..

ill likely be ordering this ASAP to replace the greddy CS GTS v2 i have on right now

was waiting for fujitsubo to release their new model for the 2022

Registered
2018 Fiesta ST, 2019 Shelby GT350R
It drives me nuts when this is what people post for an exhaust video. Why dont they just shove the camera inside the muffler so we can see what that sounds like. Revving in neutral doesnt matter. Strapping a gopro to your rear bumper inches away from your bumper doesnt matter. Drive by videos and in car videos while driving is what matters. The engine needs to be under load, moving and go through various RPM. The above video gives zero indication of that will actually sound like driving down the road.
Agree on all points.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts