Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a Limited with auto trans and expect it to arrive at the dealership here in Corpus Christi, Texas on December 5th. I've ordered all the aero bits, but I haven't seen any pictures of cars being delivered in the US where they've actually got the accessories installed. Has anyone actually taken delivery of a BRZ where the dealer installed the front, side, lip spoilers and a rear diffuser? I'm starting to worry that those bits may arrive way later than the car.

·
Super Moderator
467 Posts
I've ordered a Limited with auto trans and expect it to arrive at the dealership here in Corpus Christi, Texas on December 5th. I've ordered all the aero bits, but I haven't seen any pictures of cars being delivered in the US where they've actually got the accessories installed. Has anyone actually taken delivery of a BRZ where the dealer installed the front, side, lip spoilers and a rear diffuser? I'm starting to worry that those bits may arrive way later than the car.
Probably a dealer install?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, dealer install. That's what I'm asking about. I've ordered the parts and expect the dealer to install them. But, I haven't seen anyone with pics on a car delivered in the US showing their car with the aero parts installed at the dealer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome @Surfer Bugs! My guess is that the cars delivered so far were ones not ordered with aero parts so Subaru can get started with deliveries smoothly.
This is why the only accessory i got was the all weather floor mats. Everything else Subaru was offering was either overpriced or not that good looking. Hoping it can maybe speed up my order process with less accessories.

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is why the only accessory i got was the all weather floor mats. Everything else Subaru was offering was either overpriced or not that good looking. Hoping it can maybe speed up my order process with less accessories.
Yeah, I didnt get any accessories. Just nothing that exciting and as you said, pretty pricey. The Limited model has everything I'd ever want or need. Only thing I can see adding/upgrading at some point is maybe an exhaust system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, I didnt get any accessories. Just nothing that exciting and as you said, pretty pricey. The Limited model has everything I'd ever want or need. Only thing I can see adding/upgrading at some point is maybe an exhaust system.
Fair enough. this will be my first ever brand new car and my 2nd car ive bought. So i went with the premium to save some money and then ill be looking out for people selling their limited accessories when they start to upgrade their cars. And then i think ill eventually do aftermarket seats wheels and tires so i didnt really need the limited trim

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fair enough. this will be my first ever brand new car and my 2nd car ive bought. So i went with the premium to save some money and then ill be looking out for people selling their limited accessories when they start to upgrade their cars. And then i think ill eventually do aftermarket seats wheels and tires so i didnt really need the limited trim
Great choice - the Premium is fine(I fought with just getting the Premium too) and the wheels and tires are the real "meat" of the Limited model anyways. And, as you said - you can add wheels, seats, etc as you go along. What color did you get?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ice Silver Mettalic. That white is cool too - its got that pearl component to it which is nice. The car looks pretty good in just about any color. :)
Very true. I was deciding between the wr blue pearl and the white pearl and when i saw the white in person on the brz i fell in love. Itll be good for aftermarket upgrades as well. Cant wait to see everyone take delivery of their cars!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered the STI side rear and rear bumper pieces the other day and my dealer isn't expecting them to even ship until Feb 2022, so take that as you will.
Yeah same here. Almost everything I ordered says will be here this week except for my rear spoiler and under spoilers. But they did say the price of the accessory includes the labor when I talked to them today. Picking up the wife's 2022 Ascent today. My BRZ not expected until 7 Dec.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts