Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
I’d imagine they’d have to have it in stock before
they could sell it. Otherwise, how could they do the paperwork? They did previously say it would be at dealers in December.
It's called a pre-order. I signed the paperwork on my BRZ 3 months ago like several hundred others here in Australia and atm we don't even have a confirmed month of delivery.

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Track Bred Premium MT
1,159 Posts
It's called a pre-order. I signed the paperwork on my BRZ 3 months ago like several hundred others here in Australia and atm we don't even have a confirmed month of delivery.
Pre-order means you order the item before it is released to the public. You receive the item when it is released to the public, pre-ordering is to ensure that you will get the item before it sells out. You typically wouldn’t pay for the car. Pre-sale means that you can buy the item before it is released to the public.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Initial allocation is already determined (at least in my area NY-Tri-state dealers). dealer would know what they get. first shipment is underway.
check this out:

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Initial allocation is already determined (at least in my area NY-Tri-state dealers). dealer would know what they get. first shipment is underway.
check this out:
Internet price $43,154

^ lololololol

Trying to get all that rich DC contractor money.

Reactions: DoD
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.