Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent most of Day 2 removing factory wrap and plastics, washing, drying, and detailing. Weather was iffy all day with scattered showers so I didn't do any more driving. Sunday is supposed to be a nice day so I'm really looking forward to getting out on some twisty back roads and getting to know the car. One thing I did do is the hack to turn off the seat belt chime. Good grief that is the most obnoxious thing! It is grating in tone and gets louder and louder the longer you ignore it. I was was just shuttling the car between its garage and the area where I wash cars, and it was intolerable!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Spent most of Day 2 removing factory wrap and plastics, washing, drying, and detailing. Weather was iffy all day with scattered showers so I didn't do any more driving. Sunday is supposed to be a nice day so I'm really looking forward to getting out on some twisty back roads and getting to know the car. One thing I did do is the hack to turn off the seat belt chime. Good grief that is the most obnoxious thing! It is grating in tone and gets louder and louder the longer you ignore it. I was was just shuttling the car between its garage and the area where I wash cars, and it was intolerable!

Looking good! Time to sell the Fiata.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts