Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see everyones current cars or other vehicles they drive so go ahead and post them and tell a little bit about the vehicle.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Here's my new current baby. 2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium.
She has been an absolute blast so far and I am looking to the many more adventures with her. My local dealer dropped her down to MSRP so I got her for a great price! I was sad to see the 86 go but this baby is so much fun to drive. I know its mostly BMW but damn I think Toyota and BMW hit it out of the park on this beautiful beast.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats on the new Supra! I love these in red.

Question for you: did you see the Supra 2.0 at dealers yet? I think I'd also get the 3.0, but I'm curious if you considered the 2.0 and if you had a chance to drive one vs. the 3.0.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new Supra! I love these in red.

Question for you: did you see the Supra 2.0 at dealers yet? I think I'd also get the 3.0, but I'm curious if you considered the 2.0 and if you had a chance to drive one vs. the 3.0.
Thanks she's been a blast so far.
I have not seen any 2.0s here in Utah, I know there are a couple of dealers on the east coast that have some 2.0s.
If they would have I definitely would have asked to test drive it just to see but I've wanted the 3.0 since release so my mind was made up lol. The 2.0 does sound like a great deal but the 3.0 is where its at for me, about ten grand more and you get the better diff and more power.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful looking Supra @WillBoBaggins! I've never driven one of them before, what's the space like inside?

I have a 2016 Jeep Cherokee, it's not much but gets the job done.
Thank you!
Space inside really isn't to bad. I took my 6 foot 4 Dad and 6 foot 2 older brother on seperate rides and they both had plenty of head and leg room. You just need to make sure you know how to get in and out of sports cars because my younger brother who is 6 foot 4 as well hit his head getting in. To me there's more room in the front then what my 86 had for sure but trunk space is somewhat limited due to the speakers behind the seats but i was able to get a full set of golf clubs in the back that my uncle picked up over the weekend so not to bad.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you!
Space inside really isn't to bad. I took my 6 foot 4 Dad and 6 foot 2 older brother on seperate rides and they both had plenty of head and leg room. You just need to make sure you know how to get in and out of sports cars because my younger brother who is 6 foot 4 as well hit his head getting in. To me there's more room in the front then what my 86 had for sure but trunk space is somewhat limited due to the speakers behind the seats but i was able to get a full set of golf clubs in the back that my uncle picked up over the weekend so not to bad.
From the outside I wouldn't have guessed that someone 6'4 could fit comfortably inside, very nice. What's the longest you've driven in it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts