Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have their new car in the driveway… :)

Just read an article that said while the BRZ is on the top ten cars of the year list, the one major flaw is the cup holders.

Will I be able to drink my coffee on the way to work? Just wondering how people are finding it… is it really as annoying aa it sounds? Can you get an add on cup holder of some kind?

·
Registered
2022 Subaru BRZ Sport-tech WRB
57 Posts
If you have the manual, don't even bother using the center console cupholder. It is hard to reach it when you are driving. Your best bet is to use the door one. Automatic ones have an extra one on the center console and that is much better but too bad for manual it'll get in the way when shifting.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you have the manual, don't even bother using the center console cupholder. It is hard to reach it when you are driving. Your best bet is to use the door one. Automatic ones have an extra one on the center console and that is much better but too bad for manual it'll get in the way when shifting.
I don't allow drinks in my cars.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am coming from a 2013 Infiniti G37 (manual), and their cup holders were horrible. There were two that were micro that only held a can of Coke. They placed them touching each other, so any two large drinks were smashed together causing their lids to be pried off.
At least the BRZ's cup holders a spaced apart to hold a large cup.

·
Registered
Ordered: '22 LTD AT Sapphire Blue Pearl
88 Posts
Product Organism Happy Natural foods Font

1 - 8 of 8 Posts