Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
They forgot the Brembo performance package :(

Not really a fan of the heated seats and trim package for the S version, they could of gone a little further than that.

Still i'm looking forward to seeing the demo's once they arrive, already been looking at japan parts to see what other options they have.

I'll take a Tuned by Sti in Ignition Red :love:
Welcome to the forum @Sti 79. What parts do you think you'll get?

·
Registered
610 Posts
You might want to recheck delivery dates. My dealer is saying they won't hit Australia until at least Mid January with expected delivery late January to February. The batch after that likely mid 2022. I'm working through trade in valuation atm before ordering.
Welcome to the forum @DeanP. What are you trading in for the BRZ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum @DeanP. What are you trading in for the BRZ?
2021 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium sedan.
I get bored with cars very quickly. I had the MY15 86 for 3 1/2 years then a MX5 RF for a year, then a mustang for 2 years.. Loved the 86 but at the time I would just been replacing it with the same car so tried a few others.
The 86/BRZ are unique in terms of how enjoyable they are to drive. Also damn near impossible to get a manual in anything now.

The hard part is getting the dealer to commit to a trade in price when they can't deliver for at least 4+ months

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Sti 79. What parts do you think you'll get?
Hey Apex,

Not a heap of Accessories available yet on JapanParts, but that will change come start of next year

I'd be looking at the Sti Flexible V Bar and Sti Strut brace, just to tighten up the front, but i'll see what Whiteline and others release come the start of the year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m guessing the dealer didn’t have STI options available? I’m loving the STI aero parts on the Japanese models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m guessing the dealer didn’t have STI options available? I’m loving the STI aero parts on the Japanese models.
They do look good, but i think they should paint the grill to be the same colour as the Sti aero parts, or at least offer the aero parts in matte black to match the grill

21 - 27 of 27 Posts