Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish we had some lip options like the BRZ does with the front lip, rear diffuser, etc, but here's what I specced out, debating on adding the sub or not. I could put my current one in, but don't want to deal with all the wiring or anything. Found it interesting that the key glove is only in the "preferred accessory package"

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is nice but does anyone know if they actually build exactly what you want? I read in another post someone ordered a truck and got what they wanted but waited 4 months, which I do not mind waiting if I get what I want, but from my experience at least. Ever Toyota dealership I go to says they will try to match what you want but no guaranties because cars come in how they think people want them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
anyone got a working link? all i get is the not available redirect. Im east coast, maybe toyota only loves west coast buyers atm XD

Nix that changed zip code to a San Farn zip code on their site and it came up .. facepalm
Product Rectangle Font Magenta Parallel

·
Registered
20 Posts
No option for the duckbill spoiler for the base model? Ugh... The BRZ had way better options to build.... Ill just order it from toyota I guess. Don't care for the heated seats, the tire/wheel package, or any of the other srandard features for the premium model. Ill save that 3k for upgrades.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im hoping options are only limited and will be added since they just started putting it up on the site, would think the items featured at SEMA would be options on the configurator, exhaust/intake/sway bars/etc.

Hoping to get black with the bronze wheels.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts