Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was planning on getting the STI Flexible V Bar and the Flexible Draw stiffener + the upgraded lateral link sets (really a suspension mod).

I do note that GR/TRD also offer a Member Brace Set. My assumption is that this will also have the required mounting points under the BRZ, but wonder if people have knowledge of it.

The one difference being that I think there is a rear draw stiffener as part of that member brace set (nothing special like the STI one, just a piece of metal), so I assume that because of the slight difference in how that rear mounts it probably wouldn't be compatible with my car anyway.

I also note that GR/TRD also have a Door Stabilizer part as well, which I am probably going to also pick-up because I don't think STI have a part.

·
Registered
22 BRZ
212 Posts
I dont know for sure, but this was my plan also. I probably wont pull the trigger on all of it until later this year so if you go for it sooner im definitely in on the updates.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know for sure, but this was my plan also. I probably wont pull the trigger on all of it until later this year so if you go for it sooner im definitely in on the updates.
I wish I was flush with cash enough to get there faster! My budget for the car is less than 200 (aud) a month right now. I really should get a side hustle that actually makes money. Lol. Working for free moderating gr86.org is probably not the greatest of ones :)

·
Registered
22 BRZ
212 Posts
I wish I was flush with cash enough to get there faster! My budget for the car is less than 200 (aud) a month right now. I really should get a side hustle that actually makes money. Lol. Working for free moderating gr86.org is probably not the greatest of ones :)
Im maxed out at the moment myself. Just picked up the full STI lip/aero kit for the BRZ and have my Suma mirrors sitting in the box still, also have an HKS exhaust on backorder till later this year. I wont be ordering anything else until all that stuff comes in and I stack a bit more cash. Hopefully by the end of next year my build will be complete, but it might roll well into 24.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts