Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im about 90% convinced the GR86 is going to be next car. Those of you who can remember previous launches are the only colours available white/black/red on launch with other colours coming later in special editions. Or will there be other colours on launch, i really love the recent blue edition what are the chances of that launching straight away on the 2022?

·
Registered
130 Posts
From what I remember when Toyota relaunched the 86 here in the states after canning Scion, the colors on launch were black, blue, silver, white, orange, asphalt or dark metallic gray, and red.
I quite liked the look of the Hakone green or sky blue they had but those were mainly on special editions or limited runs. I would love to see a good purple or cherry(maroon) on the next gen cars but knowing Toyota and looking at the colors available for the supra, corolla and other cars in the line up its just wishful thinking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I want to see Voodoo Blue

Voodoo Blue 4Runner

or Cavalry Blue. Both were popular on the 4Runner so hopefully Toyota brings the colors to the 86.

Cavalry Blue 4Runner

·
Registered
21 Posts
I Hope we Will see some glossy shiny colors Like Orange yellow Red or Midnight purple and some matte colors Like black white or silver/gold. Mostly cause i don't think that wrapping or changing the color After Is a good idea , it's top much risky and expensive

·
Registered
136 Posts
I love Cavalry Blue too...but it's very much a truck color. I can't see them bringing it to a sports car.

I like the Yuzu Yellow that was offered on the FR-S

scion fr-s yuzu yellow

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does somebody ever saw a Midnight purple GT86? I saw It once , trust me it's fantastic , litterally seems to be back in 80s/90s, Aldo yuzu Yellow Is a so fkn cool bruh, honestly those toyobaru looks Great with any color i can Imagine

·
Registered
136 Posts
Does somebody ever saw a Midnight purple GT86? I saw It once , trust me it's fantastic , litterally seems to be back in 80s/90s, Aldo yuzu Yellow Is a so fkn cool bruh, honestly those toyobaru looks Great with any color i can Imagine
I had to look that color up.

It's not Toyota, but I love the color Techno Violet Purple on the old E36 M3

techno violet e36 m3

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, that Supra blue looks gorgeous. I have not seen that color on the road yet.
Yeah its a really good looking blue in my opinion but its only available on 2021 A91 special edition Supra. Hopefully they decide to make it a permanent color but knowing Toyota lol it will stay a special edition only.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts