Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get clear plastic front side markers like the JDM ones have? I hate the look of the orange side markers on the USDM cars. This will be my first mod when I get my car. The clear side markers look awesome especially on the white color. Can't wait to drive one of these 6 speed Subayotas!

·
Registered
22 BRZ
211 Posts
Anyone know where to get clear plastic front side markers like the JDM ones have? I hate the look of the orange side markers on the USDM cars. This will be my first mod when I get my car. The clear side markers look awesome especially on the white color. Can't wait to drive one of these 6 speed Subayotas!
Give it a couple of months and it'll be pretty easy to find. I'm sure it'll be a pretty popular change.

·
Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
1,409 Posts
Tinting the OEMs is another option. Depends on the color of your car and your preference. Also something to think about is that the entire rest of the world gets these cars with the clear from the factory.

·
Registered
2022 GR86 6AT Base Steel
328 Posts
I noticed water gets in the edges of these lights. I think it is the design, as there is a thin gap between layers around the whole edge. The amber stock US units have this too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I noticed water gets in the edges of these lights. I think it is the design, as there is a thin gap between layers around the whole edge. The amber stock US units have this too.
Oh wow great to know! I'm going to clear silicone the edges of my clear ones before I install them. If anyone in Japan needs an authentic USDM orange set of side markers let me know haha!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts