Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to pre-order with specs from a dealer or put down a waitlist deposit in the chicagoland area/suburbs? I am hoping to get one around end of December early January but I haven’t heard much about Illinois and I am worried we won’t get any until spring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried calling local dealers asking about their initial allocation? FWIW I have seen listings for 86's like this.
View attachment 3012
I called a couple of the nearby dealers and they said they have literally no information at all about the car and didn’t take waitlist deposits. That palatine dealership looks promising thought I might have to give them a call. Thanks man

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
78 Posts
Has anyone been able to pre-order with specs from a dealer or put down a waitlist deposit in the chicagoland area/suburbs? I am hoping to get one around end of December early January but I haven’t heard much about Illinois and I am worried we won’t get any until spring.
I placed my order with specs and placed a deposit a couple weeks ago. International Subaru in Orland Park. From what I am told toyota is not taking ANY orders for ANY vehicles at the moment. What is on the lot is what you get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts