Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was a given but...

I've owned 5 cars off the C&D 10 Best list: NA Miata, B13 SE-R, two E39 wagons, E46 sedan

Soon enough a GR will be the 6th.

I probably miss the Miata and the B13 SE-R the most. Looking forward to what would be a combo of these 2, but on steroids.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This was a given but...

I've owned 5 cars off the C&D 10 Best list: NA Miata, B13 SE-R, two E39 wagons, E46 sedan

Soon enough a GR will be the 6th.

I probably miss the Miata and the B13 SE-R the most. Looking forward to what would be a combo of these 2, but on steroids.
So you want a small sports carenginedetaling, but you don't want to blend in with the Miata crowd? Here's what you should buy. Now, choose a vehicle from that model year. Any vehicle you like — but here's the catch: it has to last you for the another 20 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So you want a small sports carenginedetaling, but you don't want to blend in with the Miata crowd? Here's what you should buy. Now, choose a vehicle from that model year. Any vehicle you like — but here's the catch: it has to last you for the another 20 years.
One of the most neglected car care aspects in maintaining your vehicle is the engine bay. At Inception automotivedetailing etrol-based cleaners have been known to deteriorate rubber and vinyl parts, so it's best to use a non-petrol-based cleaner such as Auto Finesse Eradicate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts