Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite having no idea when I will actually get a car, I am already thinking about tires and a spare set of wheels. To that end, can someone give me specs on the 18" wheels that will come on the premium models?

Width?
Offset?
Bolt pattern?

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! This is the information I was looking for. I hope they are, indeed, 18 x 7.5. I have a set of 225/40 RE-71R tires that I used this past summer for autocross in my GTI, and they still have plenty of life in them. They fit nicely on 18 x 7.5 rims. I figure that if I manage to get my hands on a GR86 before the upcoming autocross season, I will get a spare set of lightweight 18" rims and slap these Bridgestone's on them. I guess even if the stock rims are not 7.5, it seems that a set of 18 x 7.5 with the proper offset should work.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply. Good thought there--go lighter with the 17s. I guess I was thinking 18s just because I have a set of good 18" tires, and I am just used to dealing with 18s. However, I shouldn't let one set of used tires set my agenda for what I hope will be more years of autocross. Time to start looking at 17s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.