·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BRZ finally getting reviews? Dude, BRZ has been getting everything ahead of the GR86 the whole way, we don't even have a official release date or pricing for the GR86 lol
It hasn’t really got first drive reviews though, they had a ride along like the GR86, but not too many first impressions outside of Japan. The 86 is going to be a little cheaper then the BRZ, won’t be a huge difference like last Gen.lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It hasn’t really got first drive reviews though, they had a ride along like the GR86, but not too many first impressions outside of Japan. The 86 is going to be a little cheaper then the BRZ, won’t be a huge difference like last Gen.lol
True but the BRZ still has most of the attention, the only thing the 86 got ahead of was the drive along a reviews but overall, it's all BRZ

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
376 Posts
True but the BRZ still has most of the attention, the only thing the 86 got ahead of was the drive along a reviews but overall, it's all BRZ
It helps when Japan has the BRZ in their dealerships with all the colours and accessories presented. People can actually look for their own eyes on the car instead of a screen.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
what’s your plans as far as the GR86 goes? You have a basic idea of color, options?
I might wait a year or 2 before buying one but I pretty much plan to keep it stock but with somethings from Toyota. Plan to get sway bars, the engine stabilizer bar, brakes if they give us a better option, and not sure on the cat back (need to hear it, want a nice sounding exhaust).

I also plan to get the front diffuser and side skirts from Tom's, not a fan of the rear so ill keep it stock or find one I like

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.