Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
1,111 Posts
It is the accessory fender vent. I know I can take the whole thing off but it’s more of I paid for a package and it is faulty. The dealer didn’t bother taking it off, they just slapped some adhesive in it and smacked it together. It took them less then an hour and a half to “service” it. Depending on what Toyota customer service says come Thursday, I might just take them off myself. I honestly don’t really like them anyways.
Not really. Those accessories literally get installed with 3m tape. There dealer installed them how they all get installed. It is possible they didnt prep the paint properly 1st though. If you want to be a pain in the neck, you can bring it back to the dealer. That will involve any number of neanderthals driving your car around to get it in and out of the shop just to slap a new piece of tape on. Or you can spend 2 minutes of your time to take it off, prep the area, add new tape and stick it back on. As an added bonus nobody drives your car and you get to feel accomplished for the day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts