Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

Registered
Well this is awesome, I'll add it to my to do list.

You said they are made to order? Or will the vendors be stocking them?

Registered
Anytime between now and October, maybe later even. Hoping its towards the later end as I'm deployed until then! Ill probably order the exhaust when the car is confirmed--if I'm not back yet, I can duck questions from my wife on what that's all about. 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Well this is awesome, I'll add it to my to do list.

You said they are made to order? Or will the vendors be stocking them?
Im wanting to place an order too but wanna know when they鈥檒l be shipping out first.
Both! We are making them to order as we speak, and vendors have already received stock. DM me if you need any vendor recommendations!

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Anytime between now and October, maybe later even. Hoping its towards the later end as I'm deployed until then! Ill probably order the exhaust when the car is confirmed--if I'm not back yet, I can duck questions from my wife on what that's all about. 馃ぃ馃ぃ
That's a strategy! If it eases the pain we do offer a military discount as a thank you for your service. Shoot me a DM and I can get you in contact with our sales team when you are ready to order.

Registered
That's a strategy! If it eases the pain we do offer a military discount as a thank you for your service. Shoot me a DM and I can get you in contact with our sales team when you are ready to order.
Good afternoon - Do you have any dealers in the 21754, Maryland area that ordered a Touring version of the GR86 exhaust to stock? Thanks

Sorry - Can't private message because I'm new hear.

Registered
2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT Raven Black, 2003 VW GTI VR6 6MT Reflex Silver
Wish we could, but group buys would undercut our dealers in afraid. 馃槪
That's kind of the point, you give the forum one good group buy, say minimum of 10 for the go, it's a one time thing and you would probably gain repeat customers. My $0.02.

Am I wrong?

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
What is the decibel (Db) rating for the Track Edition? A lot of tracks (and some states) have limits so it would be good to know for a product that cannot be returned.
Checking with our engineering team to see if we have data on this, may only be on the Touring Edition, which is what I would recommend if you are sound conscious anyway.

I will let you know either way.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts