Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I just want to create a Post purely for the Australian counterparts. As we know the dealers and delivery could vary from dealerships to dealerships.
As well as delivery time, and this way all the buy information in Australia can be kept track under this post.
As well as the orders and tracking from each Dealerships, so that whoever wishes to call the dealer and get that same car.
This will be for All States, Although I'm in NSW, and will keep an eyes on the status in NSW more closely. I'm sure we can all be informed of what is happening around the country.

cheers馃嵒馃嵑

Registered
Probably easier to add to the existing thread

Registered
Hi Everyone, I just want to create a Post purely for the Australian counterparts. As we know the dealers and delivery could vary from dealerships to dealerships.
As well as delivery time, and this way all the buy information in Australia can be kept track under this post.
As well as the orders and tracking from each Dealerships, so that whoever wishes to call the dealer and get that same car.
This will be for All States, Although I'm in NSW, and will keep an eyes on the status in NSW more closely. I'm sure we can all be informed of what is happening around the country.

cheers馃嵒馃嵑
Welcome to the forum @GIKO323! Have you thought about how you're going to spec your GR86/BRZ?

Registered

cheers馃嵒馃嵑
Curious to know who has placed a deposit for the GR 86 so far. I鈥檓 thinking of getting in touch with a dealer shortly to put one down and get myself on the list ahead of pre orders officially opening.

Registered
I鈥檝e had a $1000 deposit taken from a dealer in Melbourne for GR86 MT top of the range pre-order. No other info available yet, but they expected something soon

Registered
I put down a $500 deposit at Nunawading toyota in Melbourne. Initial ETA they gave me was Dec-Feb however this was just a rough guide and nothing solid. Still got nothing till this day. All of us on the forums know more than them.

Registered
That鈥檚 pretty optimistic I reckon. I have heard Q3/4 via family who work for Toyota. So it鈥檚 anyones guess I suppose 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 7 of 7 Posts