Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Boston area, been trying to place an order for a Neptune blue base model with manual, the couple of dealers who I spoke to over the phone who mentioned no markup haven't gotten back to me with a way to place a deposit though.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Boston area, been trying to place an order for a Neptune blue base model with manual, the couple of dealers who I spoke to over the phone who mentioned no markup haven't gotten back to me with a way to place a deposit though.
Welcome to the forum @LUNK___! Maybe it'd be worth showing up in person and seeing what can be done? Any reason you decided the GR86 over the BRZ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @LUNK___! Maybe it'd be worth showing up in person and seeing what can be done? Any reason you decided the GR86 over the BRZ?
Mainly prefer the clean look of the Toyota version. Kind of leery of going to a dealer and asking as the last one I went to gave me the runaround while there and then wanted a $5000 markup to place the order. Would rather have a quote in writing first.

Edit: Called Ira Toyota again and the guy there wouldn't take a deposit for my config because "they're only building automatic cars at the moment due to the chip shortage" They do have two automatic cars being sent to their dealer apparently.

When and where have yall been putting in your orders for manual cars?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts