Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Considering it is now almost October, and prices have still not been released, I think Toyota is hedging their bets and that the car will not actually be at dealerships in November.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Interesting. I got an email from mine, and all he said was Toyota hasn’t said anything.
I’ve seen one other person comment something similar to what I experienced on the other forum. Their system has been updated, so allocations should be coming soon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
What could they possibly be waiting for, unless there’s going to be a delay, and the cars won’t really be at dealerships in November, and they aren’t willing to admit that yet?

·
Registered
395 Posts
What could they possibly be waiting for, unless there’s going to be a delay, and the cars won’t really be at dealerships in November, and they aren’t willing to admit that yet?
With all these BRZ guys saying their cars are being delivered somewhere around November, it makes you wonder

·
Registered
164 Posts
With all these BRZ guys saying their cars are being delivered somewhere around November, it makes you wonder
Yeah. I think they got distracted with the Tundra and the Corolla Cross, which I just learned they developed with Mazda. Still, its not a good look.
I sent an email to my dealer, and if he has any updates, I’ll post them. Its the largest Toyota dealer in California

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yeah. I think they got distracted with the Tundra and the Corolla Cross, which I just learned they developed with Mazda. Still, its not a good look.
I sent an email to my dealer, and if he has any updates, I’ll post them. Its the largest Toyota dealer in California
Yeah. I’m thinking even if we get updates this month, deliveries will be in December possibly. Most of the BRZ guys ordered their cars 2 months ago.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
I think the official pricing and being able to order will be soon, but actually getting the cars might be later! Lol.
I'm just excited to walk in to my Dealership and grab a Brochure and test drive the car.. for the year after. hahaaha

·
Registered
164 Posts
I wonder how much longer Toyota is going to
sit on their hands regarding price? I’m going to say there won’t be any more news until January, despite them saying the car will be on dealer lots in November. They already told the Australian media that they won’t see the car until 2022

·
Registered
395 Posts
I wonder how much longer Toyota is going to
sit on their hands regarding price? I’m going to say there won’t be any more news until January, despite them saying the car will be on dealer lots in November. They already told the Australian media that they won’t see the car until 2022
This week possibly? I think the price reveal and allocations will be revealed very soon but they won’t hit dealers until later

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just got an update from my dealer.
They still have no idea when they will get the
cars. My order is in. Just buying the stock Premium trim. He said I might have a better chance if I chose another color. I told him I will stick
with the track bRed and that I’m in no hurry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I heard they are having a hard time getting the pigment for the Bred so that might be why it is harder to get.

Has anyone pre-ordered and gotten a promise of MSRP or below? Seems the BRZ crowd is, but I'm having a hard time finding that in the NYC area.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My dealer doesn’t charge over MSRP. They advertise it on their website.
I’d be surprised if there were problems with the red paint, considering how many pictures and videos have been posted everywhere. I’m going to guess its the same as the Renaissance Red they use on the Supra, just with a different name.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts