Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

Any Europe updates?

Tags
europe
675K views 4K replies 239 participants last post by  Runeflinger 
#1 ·
I've been searching everywhere and I can't find any info regarding GR86's launch date in Spain (or any European country, should be similar).

Does anyone have any updates at all? Toyota only changed their website and introduced the car briefly, but no release date, price or anything like it.

Cheers! Can't wait to get mine!

#14 · (Edited)
Maybe some good news for you guys:

Font Rectangle Number Document Circle

EU premiere will be on 02.12.2021 here in Germany, Essen on the Essen Motor Show.
I will be there on 03. of December and will give you some updates.
The exhibitor is Lackas.
I'm hoping for the ducktail spoiler in the premium and the possibility of red interior.
I will also update you, if possible, on prices and preorder date.

This post has been deleted
#28 ·
So the news are that 2nd of December the car will be 'presented' and during May 2022 it will be comertialized, at least thats what the spanish reviewers said.

I've asked my toyota dealership and they said they do not have any information about it yet.

My hopes are that in december we can place reservations, and get the car right when it is comertialized. Does anyone know if it will be like this?

#29 ·
Thx so much @arnaui for this precious info. I have the same hope... on GR86, Toyota Italy is totally absent on social media and other media channel... I hope I'll have some new official info by the end of this month/year, at least to know price, optionals and included equipment... For sure we won't have red interior carpets and maybe neither the extra rear spoiler (USA model) but it won't an issue because I probably buy GR kit 😅

#30 ·
For sure the pricing will be revealed December 2, I've seen there are many videos from italian reviewers, maybe from there you can get the information. Also I read in some other spanish media, that the first units will come to spain in may so I think we are on the right side for now.

The best way to find stuff now is to search GR86 and something else in italian, and filter the results with the last 24h filter :)

#31 ·
you'll never believe me 😅 but I've been doing that specific research, just like that, for at least 9 months. I sold my VW Scirocco in July and have only had the company car ever since. I can't wait to be able to buy this GR86... The Italian media have released vague information, saying that it will arrive in Italy next spring, but without specifying whether they intend to real deliver or just to open orders

#35 ·
Considering the skyrocketing hot hatch prices, I was expecting the GR86 to cost nearly €40k... If it truly is going to be a sub-€30k car, the first thing I'm doing is running to my Toyota dealership to order one :D After I finally decide on a colour, that is... :rolleyes: