Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1701 - 1720 of 1728 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
what is the price if we may ask?
Around 38,5k euro. However national currency is under heavy bombardment since the ukr war, so the price is like 15% higher then it was for a gr in spring with same spec. Its a pain in the ass, but this or no car at all. I have been in between used gen3 TTSs, M235s, 987 caymans, GT86s for like a year when I had a catastrophic wildboar incident and my 2.0 ND1 miata was totalled. :(
Since I plan to use it actually, making trips around europe with a 5-10 year old - made to abuse kind of - car is a bit of a gamble even with the most rigorous maintenance schedule I do not really have a choice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was told the dealer is going to make the order on friday, so I assume I can get a VON next week. They told me it will come from an october production scedule.
BTW is there any chance in EU to track the progress if I get a VIN? Like in NA through mysubaru account?
ask your dealer, it all depends on how well the dealer communicates with the marketing department. From what I know the MyToyota/MySubaru is managed by the marketing team based on the info that sales team is supposed to provide.

that's why dealers in CZ/SK struggle to do that lol :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Guys when you're talking about delivery date, are you taking about estimatedArrivalDate? Because I don't have a delivery date on my JSON. Obviousloy mine is currentStatus "ArrivedInDestination"and the estimatedArrivalDate is 2022-05-08.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you guys know when the status change from "Processing Order" to something else in the myToyota website ?
So far I don't even have the picture of the car, just a gray and white car and it says "The order you place for GR86 at XXX is being processed". If I scroll down I can't even see informations about the engine and transmission.
Does it stay like this as long as the car has not started to be built ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you guys know when the status change from "Processing Order" to something else in the myToyota website ?
So far I don't even have the picture of the car, just a gray and white car and it says "The order you place for GR86 at XXX is being processed". If I scroll down I can't even see informations about the engine and transmission.
Does it stay like this as long as the car has not started to be built ?
it won't move until the car goes into production, which will be around 2 - 4 months before the estimated delivery. But don't take the information too seriously, it is more of a marketing thing rather than real-time tracking of your car.

BTW I ordered the car in France and the page looks the same, however Toyota FR ensured it is correct.

·
Registered
142 Posts
thanks for the info. How did you add your ordered car into your account?
My dealer says it's impossible for BE orders. Different order numbers than all other countries or something. They only know the VIN when the boat is halfway the ocean. They can add the VIN to your account, not the VON (vehicle order number) to track the progress. I think even then you can't track it after the VIN is added, because it won't be on the "My orders" tab but on the "My cars" tab.

If you ask your dealer as well we can be sure :)

Font Electric blue Rectangle Brand Auto part

·
Registered
249 Posts
Any update from Spain 🇪🇸 on when the launch date will be? Interested to see what the Circuit Pack option is the our Spanish friends are reportedly getting 🤔

·
Registered
51 Posts
Probably already sold out. 2 will come to
Hungary and they were booked during insider information phase. I was just lucky because I was talking atm about GR86 order options when they get the info and asked me right there if I am interested. I was quite surprised also suspicius at the beginning.
just wow

·
Registered
8 Posts
Probably already sold out. 2 will come to
Hungary and they were booked during insider information phase. I was just lucky because I was talking atm about GR86 order options when they get the info and asked me right there if I am interested. I was quite surprised also suspicius at the beginning.
What a lucky dog!!! Good one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
What a lucky dog!!! Good one!
I have signed the book today, but dealer told me they already ordered it yesterday, because subaru asked them. Also the 2 cars will come from october and november production cycle and since technically I was the first to order he kept the october place for me. It might get here at the end of the year. The other is going to be an automatic.. o_O

1701 - 1720 of 1728 Posts