Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
They published more stories and even a normal picture while answering questions to people. They keep answering to keep tracking social media and the web for price/reservation, so my guess is that december 2nd we'll be getting all the information we need!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Theres no way it is cheaper than the gt86. The yaris starts at 33k so I bet the 86 will be between 35 and 36k.

It would make sense considering both japanese and US price conpared to the older version

·
Registered
24 Posts
Theres no way it is cheaper than the gt86. The yaris starts at 33k so I bet the 86 will be between 35 and 36k.

It would make sense considering both japanese and US price conpared to the older version
I dont know about you guys but the base Gt86 started at 29.990€ here the whole time.. It was always a good amount cheaper then the brz but had less accessories in the base configuration.
It was called the Gt86 pure.
Thanksfor the review i will check it out in an Hour.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm probably in the minority, but I was hoping for the GR86 to start below €30k. €30k is about $33.5k, which would give you a premium version with almost all accessories in the US. Not cool that we have to pay a premium on the premium :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm probably in the minority, but I was hoping for the GR86 to start below €30k. €30k is about $33.5k, which would give you a premium version with almost all accessories in the US. Not cool that we have to pay a premium on the premium :confused:
In europe the price is with VAT tax, which is around 20% depending on the country. Not sure how it works in the us with cars, I guess you pay the sales tax on top of the price as with other purchases. So the european price usually should be the converted value plus the VAT.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In europe the price is with VAT tax, which is around 20% depending on the country. Not sure how it works in the us with cars, I guess you pay the sales tax on top of the price as with other purchases. So the european price usually should be the converted value plus the VAT.
Thats Right.. when you search for their vat it is around 9%. It they often have also some hidden taxes and markups.
Often you can take their prices and just change the currency symbol. But as the Dollar is high right now it could be that we have to pay a bit more this time.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts