Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
2941 - 2960 of 3020 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Concerning the MyT app, do you guys see any information on the car? On my GR Yaris I could see every trip, fuel level, etc.. in my GR86 I see nothing..
I don't see anything useful. Can you see your location? Mine is empty but they might've not enabled it yet or something.

Map Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry Im a total noob at this xD i just installed the app but to add my car it requires either VIN nr or thr qr code.
You do nothing wrong. It also does not show the order status in my case. With the exact same login details on the website, I can see the order status. Since I already know my VIN I added it there and the app also shows the car in my virtual garage now but still no word on the order status. So, even if you would already know your VIN, it will not help you to see the order status in the app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hit the same wall on the website so I asked support and it seems my autohaus has to activate that somehow. So gonna call them next week about that
It seems that while purchasing the car at your dealer, you have to give them your email adress (and maybe agree to some terms). Then you will get a link sent to you by Toyota to activate it at your app or Toyota website account. Without this link you can't do shi%$. You can't get it activated (getting a link) afterwards. This was the support told me the second time. First they mentioned if I have my VIN they can do it. But it wasn't true. The VIN is basically useless. I registered it at my Toyota online account and now I can see that my car is a GR86 MT and uses petrol. That's all. No delivery status or something. No meta data in the developers tools of your browser. You have to harass your dealer by phone if you want to get some status updates.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It seems that while purchasing the car at your dealer, you have to give them your email adress (and maybe agree to some terms). Then you will get a link sent to you by Toyota to activate it at your app or Toyota website account. Without this link you can't do shi%$. You can't get it activated (getting a link) afterwards. This was the support told me the second time. First they mentioned if I have my VIN they can do it. But it wasn't true. The VIN is basically useless. I registered it at my Toyota online account and now I can see that my car is a GR86 MT and uses petrol. That's all. No delivery status or something. No meta data in the developers tools of your browser. You have to harass your dealer by phone if you want to get some status updates.
Hmm. After signing contract I only got email with link for tfs portal. Not the toyota app or normal toyota web site. Will call autohaus next week and let you guys know what they tell me.

·
Registered
'16 Suzuki Swift Sport, '23 GR86 ordered
98 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just a question about the 18" wheels.

When I see the spanish track pack, I see that the 18" wheel are forged. Does it means that all the other market have just light alloyed 18" wheels and not forged wheels ? It seems it's exactly the same esthetic ...

Those who have received their GR86 have they already check ?

In my belgian purchase order, it's write "forged". But with Toyota ...
No, they are not the same wheels. The normal 18" you mostly see in black in "premium pack" are not forged. In the Spanish track pack, they are different 18" and forged, and they are not exactly the same aesthetic and not the same brand (forged ones are BRAID)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just a question about the 18" wheels.

When I see the spanish track pack, I see that the 18" wheel are forged. Does it means that all the other market have just light alloyed 18" wheels and not forged wheels ? It seems it's exactly the same esthetic ...

Those who have received their GR86 have they already check ?

In my belgian purchase order, it's write "forged". But with Toyota ...
The 18 wheels from track pack are Braid forged 1, totally different of the premium 18 wheels.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hit the same wall on the website so I asked support and it seems my autohaus has to activate that somehow. So gonna call them next week about that
So was just by my autohaus and here are the updates:
First of all toyota informed that they plan to deliver my baby end of FEBRUARY :D :D :D so i really hope they dont change it. First was expected end of aug-sep
As for these updates via website he seemed a bit confused and said it requires VIN nr which i still didnt get. But he also checked in the system and somehow my email adress was not accepted so i gave them my work email and should now get updates via emal too.

2941 - 2960 of 3020 Posts