Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
2121 - 2140 of 2177 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Z06, 2015 FiST
46 Posts
Sorry, Im just on vacation in croatia :LOL:

Im located in germany and ordered my car there.
couple of questions:

- when / on what date did you order the Neptune blue originally here in Germany?

- what was the expected delivery date for the Neptune blue car (assuming a date was known at all)?

- did they tell you an expected delivery date after you switched to trueno/sapphire?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am still amazed some people are upset about the color not being orderable, yo be happy you get the car, screw the color, you can wrap it paint it, I feel confused if someone cancels the order because of the color, like you act like woman :D who choose their car based on color.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am still amazed some people are upset about the color not being orderable, yo be happy you get the car, screw the color, you can wrap it paint it, I feel confused if someone cancels the order because of the color, like you act like woman :D who choose their car based on color.
But when the color matches my new dress???

·
Registered
5 Posts
couple of questions:

- when / on what date did you order the Neptune blue originally here in Germany?

- what was the expected delivery date for the Neptune blue car (assuming a date was known at all)?

- did they tell you an expected delivery date after you switched to trueno/sapphire?
I ordered right before the system closed in germany, so I was late on the party.

I havent had a delivery date for the Neptune blue, also the hidden data said nothing.

But as I switched the colour the dealer told me late december or january.

I dont know if I should take this date too seriously :unsure:

·
Registered
203 Posts
interesting, thanks.
was just wondering because I ordered a sapphire MT premium on 11.03. and also haven't got a delivery date or any build info at all yet.
That's weird indeed, I ordered end of March and my car should be in build already. They must be stretching out the DE orders over a longer period.
What does your app say?

·
Registered
2003 Z06, 2015 FiST
46 Posts
That's weird indeed, I ordered end of March and my car should be in build already. They must be stretching out the DE orders over a longer period.

What does your app say?
my app/website has been saying "order is being processed" ever since i had access to it basically the same day i placed the order. no Infos in the "hidden" stats either.

when i checked last with my dealer about two weeks ago he sent me a screenshot of the order in his system which also didn't show a build date or anything.

i then contacted Toyota Germany to see if they could at least give me an estimate when i could expect the car to be delivered and they mentioned Summer 2023, even thought that might just be random customer service bullshittery since they also probably don't know any better. i have no idea...

·
Registered
203 Posts
i then contacted Toyota Germany to see if they could at least give me an estimate when i could expect the car to be delivered and they mentioned Summer 2023, even thought that might just be random customer service bullshittery since they also probably don't know any better. i have no idea...
Ordering systems seem to be different for all countries, my dealer could see an estimated delivery date at all times for the last 6 months and once production was scheduled a "firm" date. Then again no MyT over here... It's really annoying trying to make sense of it and finding logic to these allocations.

·
Registered
92 Celica, 99 Skyline, preorded 23 GR86 GR Parts in RED MT
37 Posts
my app/website has been saying "order is being processed" ever since i had access to it basically the same day i placed the order. no Infos in the "hidden" stats either.

when i checked last with my dealer about two weeks ago he sent me a screenshot of the order in his system which also didn't show a build date or anything.

Maybe they give you the last date they were told, that seems so impossible.
I ordered end of August in Belgium and the dealer told me may 2023 on the sheet But said it would be delivered until june 2023.
So you ordered earlier in march22?, that Would be Strange if we will get the same date with 5 months time difference.

·
Registered
92 Celica, 99 Skyline, preorded 23 GR86 GR Parts in RED MT
37 Posts
Imagine your country is not able to order the car, and someone on VPN posts he ordered the car xd, instant hearth attack
The eyes are bigger now :D
Maybe You guys can order in another country? I did it, too. It is not complicated.

Maybe there is a language problem and the splitting of the car price in car and taxes in home country are some more "problems" additional to the small amount of cars in all countries and the missing blue.

But if you want the car brandnew, I would Think about it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Everybody, here is the latest news from the dealer I am in contact in Germany and Hungary.

Hungary - no news, no demo cars in the pipeline, they do not know anything if and when orders will be reopened again in Hungary. They do not have a clue about the reason of delay. They confirm though the orders which are placed and have an order number in the Toyota system will be manufactured and delivered sometimes before June 2024. No delivery estimate for ordered cars though at all. They do not know anything about allocation numbers to Hungary at all.

Germany - they seem to be much better informed at least with regards to the delivery stop. They say the reason of delay was CO2 emissions need to be verified and recertified again - no info if any change had to made to the ECU though to match emissions standards. They expect their two demo cars to be delivered in the show room on 42-43 calendar week - end of October. One will be in the showroom and one will be a test car. They have no clue if orders will be opened again at all and when and for how many orders are still possible in Germany. No info about car numbers allocations to Germany.

2121 - 2140 of 2177 Posts