Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody have any good suggestions for this? Not sticker fab I tried their carbon one it was a pain in the butt to put I got frustrated and threw it away I need a different option something that maybe I can cut to size would work?

We are talking the B pillar just under the seatbelt.

Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
91 Posts
Stickerfab is the only one I've run across... and I've been tempted to order it.

But I've just left the clear plastic on that came with the car. It's not peeling or anything so I'm just going to stick with that.

·
Registered
926 Posts
The passenger side doesn't have the belt retention strap on the side of the seat?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stickerfab is the only one I've run across... and I've been tempted to order it.

But I've just left the clear plastic on that came with the car. It's not peeling or anything so I'm just going to stick with that.
If you watch the video on YouTube the guy struggles himself to put it on so much so I didn’t have a prayer

·
Registered
684 Posts
Japanparts has it but you should buy more stuff because of shipping to make it worth it lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
684 Posts
Is the main issue if passengers get in and out of the rear? I like the BRZ lower door ones for the doors.
The BRZ ones don't cover much, they also have this one that actually covers all of it.

·
Registered
2022 GR86 Premium AT Trueno Blue
183 Posts
I have the Axis ones and they are high quality and do the job, but the adhesive tape used isn't the best for adhesion at the edges (used alcohol and heat prior to install). thankfully no one is pulling on them, but they tend to lift there ever so slightly. Really not a big deal overall and a lot better than the shitty soft stock plastic getting scratched and scuffed to all hell...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts