Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Gear shift Vehicle White Motor vehicle

Hey everybody, I'm Ben Green, and I run the upholstery shop Eightyzips Interior Supply. I recently had the pleasure of making what I think might be the first set of Alcantara shift/brake boots for the second generation twins in the world. In this set, i used anthracite, a color 1 shade lighter than the darkest available. I start with genuine Italian Alcantara from Relicate, and add an OEM looking french seam to the front and back of the shift boot, and to the top of the brake boot. I want to thank Eddie Lepiz for the chance to upgrade his BRZ. These sets are available at my website eightyzips.com in different color combinations and materials. Anyway, I look forward to posting more interior creations here for this platform. I think Subaru did a decent job building this cars interior, but as always, the community will customize them to suit their own tastes, and thats a part of car culture I hope sticks around forever.

·
Super Moderator
679 Posts
View attachment 3258

Hey everybody, I'm Ben Green, and I run the upholstery shop Eightyzips Interior Supply. I recently had the pleasure of making what I think might be the first set of Alcantara shift/brake boots for the second generation twins in the world. In this set, i used anthracite, a color 1 shade lighter than the darkest available. I start with genuine Italian Alcantara from Relicate, and add an OEM looking french seam to the front and back of the shift boot, and to the top of the brake boot. I want to thank Eddie Lepiz for the chance to upgrade his BRZ. These sets are available at my website eightyzips.com in different color combinations and materials. Anyway, I look forward to posting more interior creations here for this platform. I think Subaru did a decent job building this cars interior, but as always, the community will customize them to suit their own tastes, and thats a part of car culture I hope sticks around forever.
Good luck! I think if you make some knee pads you might find a popular product!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts