Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
1,412 Posts
The wheel is basically stock size. To get an accurate answer depends on what size tire you plan to run. If you are sticking with 215s or up to 225s, 20mm bolt on spacers would be perfect. I have nothing against spacers, just go with a quality name brand. Persoanlly I stick with eibach. Dont get any of the cheap chinese made mystery alloy sets. They often end up too soft or weak. Lug nut recesses get beaten out of shape and studs fall right out along with the wheel. If its worth doing, its worth doing right.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
+35 was flush on the gen 1 cars with wider rims. On these cars it seems like that offset will poke quite a lot requiring some pretty serious camber. However on a a small 7.5" rim with stock(ish) size tire it might be ok. I tend to favor going on the high end of the offset spectrum with the thinking, if the wheel sits too far in I can easily add spacers. Go too low and you either have to spend more cash on suspension to make them look and function well, or sell them and try again.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It depends on the rim width and tire size. A +35 offset on a 9.5" wheel and a 255 tire is going be be much harder to fit than a 7.5" wheel on a 215 tire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts