Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Community,

For those of us on the East Coast waiting for their new BRZ:

KING QUEST, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9728851 MMSI 566971000 - VesselFinder

I am pretty sure this is the vessel carrying our cars. From my understanding, this vessel
is getting ready to go through the Panama Canal. A man with a plan Panama. That is a
palindrome btw. So this vessel will be offloading new Subarus at Davisville, Rhode Island
later this month and then heading for Boston Autoport to offload some more. Happy to
join the community. I am waiting for a Ice Metal Silver (? I think it is called) 6-speed
manual myself. Preordered last month. Hope to get before first snow.

Cheers.

Speed Racer

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry to make the subject about this palindrome, but that's a palindrome??

A man a plan Panama -> amanaP nalp a nam A

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cool. Still no word on pricing for the GR86, and still not live on the Toyota website. They’re supposed to be at dealerships in November

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited (on the way!)
12 Posts
If you call Subaru with your VON, can they tell you if the car’s already en route? I ordered mine on 8/31 and I’d be so pumped if it were on its way already!

·
Registered
20 Posts
A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps, snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag again (or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut, a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats, a peon, a canal--Panama!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The canal? 😮
There are a few ships carrying new subs. Oceanus Leader, Kings Quest, Atlas Leader. I also spotted two more also carrying subi units when Kings Quest was in the canal but i lost them, Pretty much focused on Kings quest.

The best things i could possibly suggest is finding out which major ports you live by and then check their berthing schedule list, Most sites give you a bit of info of what each ship is hauling.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Kings quest currently in FL, From everything i've been looking at SpeedRacer was spot on as this seems to be the very first ship to hit the east coast with new BRZ's.

Any GA or FL buyers get a call from their dealership yet?
Not I, but I order on Sept 18th. I call SOA on Thursday and they said January. And Friday the dealer said December, so I don't know who to believe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts