Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
GR86 6AT. Halo White pearl
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings! I wanted to start this thread to help me and my team find out what specific products GR86/BRZ owners are looking forward to or requesting to be reviewed

Maybe there is a product you have been curious about or something that has not been created yet, so I would love to get feedback from the community

Thank you! -Bo

These are the items that have been requested so far ( I will update this list and numbers as users post) :

GR86/BRZ PRODUCT WISHLIST:

1. MSC Coilovers x 1
  2. More TRD Body Spoiler Kit x 2
  3. Turbo Kit for FA24D x 2
  4. RSR Coilover Review x 2
  5. LED Light Bar for Trunk Lid x 2
  6. New Grille for BRZ x 1
  7. Aftermarket stereo head unit with built-in navigation x 1
  8. ITB’s x 1
  9. Panoramic Sunroof x 1
  10. HKS Hi- Power Single Exit Version 2 w/ Silencer x 2
  11. MXP Single Exit x 1
  12. Exhaust hole covers (left and right) for single exit set ups x 3
  13. More Wing/Spoiler options x 1
  14. More Shift Knob Options x 1
  15. Roof vortex generator with integrated radio antenna (replaces the "BMW shark fin") x 1
  16. Knee pads mounted on center console x 1
  17. Lightweight front bumper bar. To take weight off the heavy nose. x 1
  18. FLCA mounted Air deflectors for brake cooling. Like in porsches. x 1
  19. Carbon fiber propshafts. Need testing to see which vibrates and which don't. Can gen 1 shafts fit? x 1
  20. Wind deflectors more budget friendly. Something low-key, functional and under $60 x 2
  21. SARD Motion Control Beam x 1
  22. Birch shift knob x 1
  23. Replacement module for USB-C x 3
  24. Mirrors that can be open and closed via key fob for USDM cars x 1
  25. Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps. Not 3M stick on, but a real complete replacement of the painted cap x 2

·
Registered
18 Posts
New development:
1. Roof vortex generator with integrated radio antenna (replaces the "BMW shark fin"). Right now the stick on vortex generator has to "go around" the shark fin and is a little tacky... anyway the shark fin feels too BMW copy...
2. Knee pads mounted on center console. Right now the only option is the overpriced GR original padding.
3. Lightweight front bumper bar. To take weight off the heavy nose.
4. FLCA mounted Air deflectors for brake cooling. Like in porsches.

New development/existing product:
1. Carbon fiber propshafts. Need testing to see which vibrates and which don't. Can gen 1 shafts fit?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Will piggyback here since I don't know how to do a poll.

Wind deflectors that I see sell for upwards of $150, would there be a strong interest if they can be had for $50-75? First let me say I am not the one who will be making them and I in no way will make any money from any sales from anyone. Long story short I asked the guy I bought some pieces from for my GR if he could make them since most if not all that he sells are 3D printed pieces. I showed him a pic of the wind deflectors and he thinks he can make them. I will be sending him pics and measurements tomorrow, he will make a few pieces for me to test out and depending on how that goes he will start making them and offering them up for sale.

Again, I make NOTHING from this. Just looking to help out the community in having more readily available and cheaper options. If he does make them, they will NOT be carbon fiber and will probably have a flat black finish to match the window trim it attaches to.

Thoughts everyone?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts