Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
From the research I have done so far, 9.5” is too wide for this car. You’re going to need an aggressive offset to clear the front struts but then you will be poking out of the fenders like crazy and need extreme negative camber and a fender roll to make it fit.

Personally I would opt for an 8” wide wheel with a +40 to +45 offset. But 8.5” with the right offset should work too.

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 Ice Silver BRZ Limited manual.
298 Posts
9.5 can work, but coilovers are needed from what I have seen. Too wide to get proper fit on stock suspension.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I personal tried 18x8.5 +45 with 235/40/18 tires would be a perfect fitment without massive camber or any body work. I also test fitted 18x9.5 +45 but you would need coilovers to fit the front and the rear would need to do some minor fender rolling and cutting, also you would need some camber around 3+ degrees.

·
Registered
‘22 CWP BRZ Ordered
89 Posts
I personal tried 18x8.5 +45 with 235/40/18 tires would be a perfect fitment without massive camber or any body work. I also test fitted 18x9.5 +45 but you would need coilovers to fit the front and the rear would need to do some minor fender rolling and cutting, also you would need some camber around 3+ degrees.
Yep you're spot on with the specs. I'm going to be trying TE37SL's in 18x9.5 +45 with fender work and coils. Curious to see how it will turn out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts