Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
141 - 160 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did everyone get their Vehicle Order Number (VON) after placing a factory order for their BRZ at a dealership? I put down a deposit for a BRZ factory order and never got my VON. I called my salesperson and he said that he wasn't aware of the VON...
I received mine the same day I placed the order at the dealership. 3 days later I also received the VON via email from Subaru of America.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yea i was emailed mine by the dealer salesperson within a week of placing an order with him and placing a $500 deposit. maybe ask him to ask around, maybe someone else at th3 dealership knows what a VON is
Salesperson just called back and gave me 6 digit order number. It seemed like he was giving me a random number. Can anyone please confirm how many digits their VON is? He's also talking about a VAN?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did everyone get their Vehicle Order Number (VON) after placing a factory order for their BRZ at a dealership? I put down a deposit for a BRZ factory order and never got my VON. I called my salesperson and he said that he wasn't aware of the VON...
Someone there should be able to get a VON assuming the order was placed. I ordered my car in the afternoon and I got my VON less than 24 hours later via email.

·
Registered
300 Posts
When dealers place orders with Subaru of America, a VON will be issued. I got mine via email the day after placing my order.

Most dealers in the contiguous U.S. order through Subaru of America, but there are two regions where they don’t:
  • Dealers in New York and northern New Jersey order through Subaru Distributors Corp.
  • Dealers in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont order through Subaru of New England.
If your dealer’s in a state where orders aren’t placed through Subaru of America, that may explain you not having a VON.

·
Registered
17 Posts
When dealers place orders with Subaru of America, a VON will be issued. I got mine via email the day after placing my order.

Most dealers in the contiguous U.S. order through Subaru of America, but there are two regions where they don’t:
  • Dealers in New York and northern New Jersey order through Subaru Distributors Corp.
  • Dealers in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont order through Subaru of New England.
If your dealer’s in a state where orders aren’t placed through Subaru of America, that may explain you not having a VON.
Well, I do live in NY and now it makes sense on why I didn't get a VON. Really do appreciate the info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I placed my order on 7/7/22 (no deposits or paper to sign) and received the VON the following day (through email). Initially, I did not aware of it as it was in the promotion box. I had to search for it using keywords like "BRZ" or "Subaru".

·
Registered
338 Posts
i didn't initially but in my sales persons defense they put my email wrong. he did text it to me after bugging him about it though

·
Registered
2023 BRZ LTD 6MT Sapphire Blue Pearl
128 Posts
still can't create an account from mysubaru.com. but subaruwindowsticker.com finally generates from my VIN! how soon should my car be at dealership?

Product Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

• Love
Reactions: chud86 and Genmega

·
Registered
128 Posts
ordered 4/19 and finally got it! dealer called me this morning. $10k down, financed $25k at 3.9% for 48 months. sad that interest rates went up from 2.9% to 3.9% in November, but 1% aint too bad, and got the trim i wanted Limited 6MT Sapphire Blue, w/ no added accessories, packages, or warranties at MSRP.

kind of sad it's the end of my sportbike commuting days, but it's an easy car to drive.

i set my Gear Shift indicator to 3,500 rpm to keep revs under 4k during breakin. and clicked my seatbelt 20 times in Ignition Mode to disable the seatbelt chime. thank you everyone in this thread that provided input!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
9 Posts
ordered 4/19 and finally got it! dealer called me this morning. $10k down, financed $25k at 3.9% for 48 months. sad that interest rates went up from 2.9% to 3.9% in November, but 1% aint too bad, and got the trim i wanted Limited 6MT Sapphire Blue, w/ no added accessories, packages, or warranties at MSRP.

kind of sad it's the end of my sportbike commuting days, but it's an easy car to drive.

i set my Gear Shift indicator to 3,500 rpm to keep revs under 4k during breakin. and clicked my seatbelt 20 times in Ignition Mode to disable the seatbelt chime. thank you everyone in this thread that provided input!

View attachment 16503
WOW! Ever since I ordered a BRZ in Sapphire Blue I have been scouring the internet for photos of the color. This right here just got me SO excited for this color. It really pops in the light!

·
Registered
128 Posts
WOW! Ever since I ordered a BRZ in Sapphire Blue I have been scouring the internet for photos of the color. This right here just got me SO excited for this color. It really pops in the light!
definitely! the color is quite the chameleon. in bright sunlight, at times i had issues differentiating Sapphire Blue from World Rally Blue. when it's cloudy/overcats, Sapphire Blue almost looks like a flat navy blue. at sunset/nighttime, it gives off purplish blue hues. very pretty!

·
Registered
9 Posts
definitely! the color is quite the chameleon. in bright sunlight, at times i had issues differentiating Sapphire Blue from World Rally Blue. when it's cloudy/overcats, Sapphire Blue almost looks like a flat navy blue. at sunset/nighttime, it gives off purplish blue hues. very pretty!
That's awesome to hear! I love to detail my cars and I think dark blue is a very satisfying color to work on. I can't wait to see one in person.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally, I got a call from my dealer yesterday saying that my car will be ready either late today or tomorrow. My Mysubaru was updated 11/4 with "Almost on its way". Ordered early may, ETA was November, got my VIN 10/20. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

edit: Im picking it up this afternoon. Can't wait to see it, I haven't seen a grey in person, Ive only seen one and it was wrapped in neon yellow lol.

edit2: You guys are not going to believe. this. I got a call from my salesman, he tell me that after the new inventory inspection, the tech left the car out of gear and it rolled into another car. The back bumper is scratched, but they can order a new bumper and have it re-sprayed or we can order a new car and wait another 6 months to a year. I said i would not make up my mind till i saw it in person. I went to the dealer and the back bumper has about 3 large scratches, down to the plastic and about another 5 that are in the paint. I told the sales manager that 3 free oil changes are not enough to fix this. The sales manager offered to pay the first 2 months of my payments plus 3 oil changes. Im going to take it home today and the new bumper will be in around January. They said they will spay it twice if they have to to get the color matched right. SMH

141 - 160 of 178 Posts