Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
There's not much left to tease at this point lol. Can't wait for the premiere in a couple of weeks!
I find it does since most renderings haven't looked realistic enough.
It also helps when looking at photos of that prototype we saw weeks ago:

·
Registered
4 Posts

The video has changed. you can glimpse some more details🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes-Looks much like the car at the California meet a month ago. The only difference the slit behind the front wheel and side skirt is a little more pronounced. I'm waiting for a full silhouette and full front on shot with the front grill that is clear.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes-Looks much like the car at the California meet a month ago. The only difference the slit behind the front wheel and side skirt is a little more pronounced. I'm waiting for a full silhouette and full front on shot with the front grill that is clear.
Being the BRZ version, I guess its the BRZ tS trim. Impressive if anything lower than that!

·
Registered
188 Posts
After all, it looks the same.
I own the current BRZ (ZC6) and the P.C.D size of the wheel is 100.
The P.C.D size of the GR Yaris wheel is 114.3.
I am worried that I will not be able to take over the wheels for the next GR86 or BRZ's P.C.D size 114.3.
Tough to say.
GR Yaris was made for some regions while the BRZ/GR86 is a global product. IMO, that's enough to go with two different sizes but arguments can be made for keeping it all the same. Hopefully its still 100.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts