Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, I saw it on youtube and figured it was just BS click bait. Which it is
Since august i've pretty much been watching every video, reading every article and hopping in every active forum. There have been a lot of decent videos but there is a surge of those dummy accounts with robot voices and footage ripped from legit reviews trying to rake in views etc.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Since august i've pretty much been watching every video, reading every article and hopping in every active forum. There have been a lot of decent videos but there is a surge of those dummy accounts with robot voices and footage ripped from legit reviews trying to rake in views etc.
I do the same. I can't understand how only 2 decent reviewers have managed to get the car to do a decent on the road review so far. TheSmokingTyre and savagegeese seem the only worth while ones of late.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I do the same. I can't understand how only 2 decent reviewers have managed to get the car to do a decent on the road review so far. TheSmokingTyre and savagegeese seem the only worth while ones of late.
Alex on Autos put up a fairly competent first drive with 20 minutes of commentary and footage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.