Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
I prefer the GR86 more but I Like the Genuine style minus the spoiler and roof vortex and STI is nice but spoiler doesn't suit it at all IMO.

The GR concept mod I think is way too over done but it's ok, we have other ones from Tom's and Trust that look great.

Also I hope the pricing and reserve for the GR86 are soon, really tired of the BRZ getting everything 1st lol

·
Super Moderator
2022 Subaru BRZ, WR Blue Pearl
1,302 Posts
These LEDs by the front vents are a pretty cool part of the Genuine Style package.

View attachment 1702
I'm not much of a fan. Perhaps if they had the same diffuse strip over the top like the driving lights, so that you couldn't see the individual leds. otherwise I don't think it works (for my eyes anyway) with the rest of the look.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I thought of a reason these might not be offered in the US. I think there is a law where cars cannot have "fog lights" and bright headlights on at the same time. My last two cars would turn off the fog lights if I turned on my bright headlights. May they didn't want to write the software for this option in the US. Let me know if I am wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.