Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 GR86 Trueno base 6AT
69 Posts
Of course, it's Hendrick, the 'how do we get them to open their wallet and let us reach in and take what we want' dealer. I absolutely despise car daelers and how stupid they think people are, but I worked for a Hendrick Mercedes dealer in Durham NC for 18 months after retiring from a 43 year IT career. The bullshit markup and focus on selling people parts and service and upgrades they didnt need for insane profit was too disgusting for words. Some of the slimiest people I have met in my lifetime. When I left and finally really retired , had you given me a pile of C4 and a promise I'd never be caught I'd have blown the place to smithereens. I have despised Hendrick and Mercedes with words that haven't even been invented yet ever since.
f*ck them and wait for the car you ordered of course and tell them to get butt F'd

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I never considered Ignition Red when I ordered my Sapphire Blue Pearl, but it is definitely a great color for the BRZ.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Red looks beautiful, but for me, it is too much of a speeding ticket magnet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bought ignition red, mainly because my kid loves the color. This red is interesting, it takes on an orange-ish hue in direct sunlight, and more pure red in the shadows. Personally I like the orange-ish tones the best.

No tickets yet! (knock on wood)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
View attachment 17375
I went with Ignition Red in Limited so the interior red accents would match the outside. lol 😂
As for being a cop magnet, obey the speed limit and should be ok ;)
I love how this color brings out some subtle blue during the golden hour.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts