Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need more exterior styling modifications for the BRZ. Really want a trunk lid spoiler. More of a little lip preferably carbon fiber. Are there any options out there already? Also open to suggestions on some that aren’t that exact styling. Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HKS Duck Tail supposed to be released next month

This is exactly what I’m looking for! Thank you for the info :)

·
Registered
2022 BRZ Limited MT in Crystal White Pearl
14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
How did you get them to colour match? Just email them and ask for it?
They had three colors listed in the dropdown, it was listed as a GR86 part. I believe CWP, Silica Black, and Spark Red. No idea if it will color match Subaru, but since they used Subaru color names (even though it's a Toyota part) i'm hoping it matches. It's listing 2-3 weeks to arrive, i'll update when mine arrives.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any idea on what the customs and vat charges are going to be?
In the US? Generally nothing, as USPS hasn't bothered in the past unless the package is worth near $1000. I can't guarantee this of course, but have ordered many times without being hit with duties. Seems like my spoiler is en-route, i'll report back once it arrives.

·
Registered
17 Posts
In the US? Generally nothing, as USPS hasn't bothered in the past unless the package is worth near $1000. I can't guarantee this of course, but have ordered many times without being hit with duties. Seems like my spoiler is en-route, i'll report back once it arrives.
Gotcha, any idea if the spoiler from japan parts comes with all the required hardware?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gotcha, any idea if the spoiler from japan parts comes with all the required hardware?
It should, but I actually don’t want the hardware since I don’t want to drill the trunk. I’d prefer just using adhesive automotive tape … I believe the Germans just use tape and you don’t see MB or BMW spoilers falling off cars.

Either way I’ll post an update when mine arrives. They shipped way faster than the 14-21 days. Mine’s in the US according to tracking and clearing customs. We’ll see how long it takes USPS to get it to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I want to but unfortunately they don’t make the color I have yet. Ice/silver
Yeah, luckily I wanted it black. Seems there’s only a few colors atm. They probably won’t have a world rally Blue. Toyota’s version is Neptune blue, those two are unique to their brands. Might have to find a source that’s not popular here, different color allocations and all. Yet mines came from Japan so I dunno if it’s just timing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts