Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can't find the Canadian pricing any where for the 2022 BRZ. Anyone found something? Maybe you got a price with pre order?
Planning what I need to put aside to get one.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pricing for Canadian market has not been announced yet. However you should expect a MSRP starting at just under $30K. You should be able to ask your local dealership if they are taking pre-order deposit now. My local dealership is asking for $500 pre-order deposit. From what my local dealership said, it is a deposit for them to pull a car to their inventory and if you don't like the car, you can take back the deposit. But that might be my case only since I know the sales manager though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hopefully it should be under $30K.
Base 2020 BRZ has a MSRP of $27,995, I don't think the base 2022 BRZ will go over $30K. If you want a better estimate with all the other fees and taxes included, you can just go to Subaru Canada website and build a base WRX ($29,995 MSRP) and that should give you a good idea what the final price will be.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Base 2020 BRZ has a MSRP of $27,995, I don't think the base 2022 BRZ will go over $30K. If you want a better estimate with all the other fees and taxes included, you can just go to Subaru Canada website and build a base WRX ($29,995 MSRP) and that should give you a good idea what the final price will be.
Welcome to the forum @kevinieung! You should be right about the Canadian BRZ pricing. The American price didn't change much for the new BRZ and I imagine it should be the same for the Canadian cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Now I wonder how much the 86 would be my guess a little bit less than the BRZ cause 86's pricing usually lower than the BRZ in the 1st Generation.
From what I remember, the 86 is the one that is more expensive though. As per the 2020 price, the base 86 is about $2K more expensive than the base BRZ.

·
Registered
2023 Toyota GR ハチロク
261 Posts
From what I remember, the 86 is the one that is more expensive though. As per the 2020 price, the base 86 is about $2K more expensive than the base BRZ.
Oh I must've been mistaken lol. Damn, guess I'll have to throw my wallet at Toyota then cause I like the design better for me lol. Really wonder why there's that 2K price difference. The Gen 1 86 didn't really offer much more than the Gen 1 BRZ did it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts