Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I can't ssem to find how does the base model wheels look like? I have found some GR86 picture but not BRZ and I wonder if the wheels are the same for the base model (style and color). I think I would go with base model to get less electronics stuff.
Does anyone have a picture?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
237 Posts
They look pretty similar to the top spec wheels. Just lighter color.

This is from the japan subaru configuration website
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
13 Posts
Styling seems similar but I believe also we're looking at 17" vs 18". It doesn't really matter if you plan to eventually swap out the wheels/tires anyway.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Styling seems similar but I believe also we're looking at 17" vs 18". It doesn't really matter if you plan to eventually swap out the wheels/tires anyway.
17 is fine if the wheels doesnt look bad, also it's cheaper for tire often

·
Registered
5 Posts
Will also depend on the country. E.g. In Australia, the ONLY differences between the base model and the higher grade is seating materials and front seats heated. Everything else is the same including the wheels and wheel sizes.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi,

I can't ssem to find how does the base model wheels look like? I have found some GR86 picture but not BRZ and I wonder if the wheels are the same for the base model (style and color). I think I would go with base model to get less electronics stuff.
Does anyone have a picture?

Thanks
Hey @Mat, here's the full info on the BRZ wheels from the Subaru website.

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Symmetry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts