Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Registered
@rhkean
Ci
Look here... I don't see how my crappy driving is relevant... 馃ぃ

Seriously though, been driving FWD for the last 15 years and forgot how loose her backend is...
Hey man thats okay lol at least you didnt hit any crowds haha
Everyone makes mistakes I some embarassing stories about me trying to "drift" or do something "cool" lol

Registered
22 GR86 6MT; 22 Corolla; 08 335i 6MT
Agreed, I鈥檇 be shocked if you don鈥檛 have your alignment out of whack a decent bit. Just lifting onto 2 wheels destroyed my alignment, kurbing your car had to do a number to it.

Registered
2022 GR86 Premium MT
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
About $275 + rims.
Would have been at least twice that, but I got employee discounts 馃ゴ
Calibration.
4 wheel alignment.
Steering knuckle.

They're claiming that I bent 3 rims, but I'm not seeing how that's possible with only 2 impacts )I was in the car. I kinda know how many bangs I felt)... And not a single scuff on the front apron yet bent both front wheels.
Wait wait wait, Premium MT and Neptune Blue, I feel like you hit the jackpot getting that allocation. Sorry to hear about the rims though.
Well... Not sure jackpot is correct... It took 7 months to get her. But, yeah, she "purty!"

Registered
2022 GR86 Premium MT
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
About $275 + rims.
Would have been at least twice that, but I got employee discounts 馃ゴ
Calibration.
4 wheel alignment.
Steering knuckle.

They're claiming that I bent 3 rims, but I'm not seeing how that's possible with only 2 impacts )I was in the car. I kinda know how many bangs I felt)... And not a single scuff on the front apron yet bent both front wheels.
Well... Not sure jackpot is correct... It took 7 months to get her. But, yeah, she "purty!"
After deposit...
7 months, 3 days, to be exact

But, who's counting? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
I been waiting a month and a half right now, I want Neptune Blue and won't settle for less. My current car is barely holding on, I had to get her brakes fixed and it was $450 I didn't want to spend. I pray she can hold on for another 4-5 months. :cry:

Registered
2022 GR86 Premium MT
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I been waiting a month and a half right now, I want Neptune Blue and won't settle for less. My current car is barely holding on, I had to get her brakes fixed and it was $450 I didn't want to spend. I pray she can hold on for another 4-5 months. :cry:
If your looking for a premium with manual transmission, it's gonna be a while, my friend

My wife work for a dealership and it still took me 7 months to get it.

Automatics, though... They seem to be spitting those out... At least a couple each month.

And anyone here, for the record... If you're in the southeast (I'm on Charlotte)... If you want me to, I can have her let me know when they get an unallocated one on an allotment... It happens sometimes (last week she had one)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts