Toyota GR86 Forum - GT86 Forum, Subaru BRZ Forum, Scion ... banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pavement GR86 , 2019 Shelby GT350R
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
One of my last thoughts on this dead horse topic - lug nuts! I stopped by a local Discount Tire store, as they’re as prevalent as dead deer here. I discussed offset as I’d like a little less tuck than an offset of 50 will provide. Their steelie wheels have a 41 offset, which may suit my taste better. Yeah, not a beauty pageant with snow tires, but I don’t have to beat it with an ugly stick in the Winter either. So, if I don’t pull the trigger on a snow tire setup before I take deliver, I’ve agreed to bring my car in and let the Discount tire techs model this setup, as they have nothing in their system now. I find it odd that Tire Rack does, though......

·
Registered
3 Posts
We run 16x7 Sparco Terra’s with 215/65/16 A/T Light Truck tires on our FRS. It also has a 1.5” spacer lift. Ride quality is OEM, and it has been a blast in the winter as well.

We primarily use this car as a DD, but the wife loves the Rally appearance, so we opted for that route.

View attachment 4792
View attachment 4795
View attachment 4794
View attachment 4793
Absolutely Love these pics! Definitely Pennsylvania or their abouts… snow, Sheetz, and rear bumper white out!!!!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts